Terry cloth can be divided into single-sided terry cloth, double-sided terry cloth and jacquard terry cloth, which have the characteristics of softness and comfort, good warmth retention and strong sweat absorption. It is generally used as the lining of bottoming shirts, pajamas, bath towels, towels, and sweaters, and has a wide range of uses.
Let's take a look at the characteristics and types of terry cloth fabrics.
Towels are woven fabrics with terry piles or terry piles cut piles on the surface of textile fibers. Generally, pure cotton yarns are used as raw materials, and a small amount of blended yarns or chemical fiber yarns are mixed. Woven on a towel loom. According to the weaving method, there are knitted and woven; according to the use, there are face towels, pillow towels, towel quilts, sofa towels, etc.; in addition, there are terry cloths, which are used for sewing clothes. The surface is densely looped, soft to the touch, strong in water absorption and water storage, and has good wear resistance and warmth retention. The common colors are all white towels, plain towels, colored towels, flower towels, mercerized towels, spiral towels, jacquard towels and jacquard printed towels. It is used for brushing and can be in direct contact with the human body. The towel was invented in Britain in 1848, and my country began to produce it in Beijing in 1902. The terry structure is a combination of plain stitches and terry loops with elongated sinker arcs. It is generally knitted by two yarns, one yarn weaves the weave, and the other yarn knits the loops with loops. Terry tissue can be divided into two types: ordinary terry tissue and color terry tissue, and there are also single-sided and double-sided points.
Types of terry cloth manufacturers towel cloth fabrics
1. Cut velvet terry cloth: It mainly cuts the loops of ordinary towels during its processing, so that the surface can form a very flat fluff, and it has fluff on both sides, so it must be cut fleece; it is also possible that it has cut fleece on one side and loops on the other.
The characteristics of the cut pile towel are mainly soft, delicate, comfortable and then printed, which is not only comfortable to use, but also a pleasure to look at.
2. Untwisted terry cloth: It is mainly a spinning method that uses adhesives instead of twisting methods to make the whiskers hold synthetic yarns. In the process of yarn formation, false twist must be applied to the whiskers, and after yarn formation, it needs to be untwisted into untwisted yarn. The terry cloth made of such untwisted yarn has a good feel, softness and water absorption. Also very good.
3. Jacquard terry cloth. Towels of various patterns are woven on a jacquard machine using yarns of different textures, colors or raw materials. This kind of towel has a complex structure, delicate and meticulous patterns, and colorful and changeable colors. The fiber raw materials used, yarn fineness, fabric structure and warp and weft density vary widely, and its design and weaving technology are also complicated.
4. Antibacterial terry cloth. The antibacterial towel is made of cotton yarn containing the antibacterial factor of Jiefu Te or towel treated with silver antibacterial agent, which has a good inhibitory effect on Escherichia coli, etc., and the sterilization function can still reach 94-98% after washing more than 100 times. Even under the premise of moist and warm conditions, this towel will not become mildewed and smelly, and it also has anti-mite and bacteriostatic effects. It is a new type of health care towel.
5. Bamboo fiber terry cloth. Durable, absorbent, soft and comfortable, skin-friendly and breathable, easy to clean, not smelly, and can also be used for grooming.
6, wood fiber terry cloth. (From the name, it should be known that wood is used as the raw material.) It has better water absorption and is easy to remove oil, so it can be used in the kitchen.