What are the weaving processes of towels, the following towel manufacturers will introduce to you:
1. Jacquard - used on terry cloth or non-twisted yarn towel, the pattern is highlighted by concave and convex yarns of different colors.
2. Broken file - that is, there is a cloth file in the middle of the towel except for the loops. Its craftsmanship can be ever-changing and can be woven into many styles.
3. Printing - Printing is usually used on cut pile towels, and the pattern that is dyed by reactive printing becomes a printing.
4. Yarn-dyed weaving - it is woven with warp and weft yarns of different colors. Because the fabric is dyed first and then woven, the dye has strong penetration and good color fastness.
5. Embroidery - After the towel is made, a pattern is embroidered with computer embroidery, which is very decorative.
What is the difference between plain weave, jacquard and satin
There are many kinds of weaving techniques for towels, such as plain weave, jacquard, satin, satin jacquard, cut pile, etc. Today, let’s talk about the general types of towels used in hotels.
1. Plain weave
But literally, plain weave means that there is no pattern or logo on the cloth surface of the towel. If you want to make the hotel's store name or store logo on the plain weave towel, you can only embroider or print it on the towel. The advantages of plain weave towels are: Fast delivery, short production cycle, and relatively cheap price. If you need it urgently, plain woven currency is an ideal choice.
In the process of towel weaving, the pattern, text or logo is woven on the towel through computer digital programming, and the jacquard part has a bumpy feeling, which is more classy! This kind of jacquard is more practical for higher-end hotels, saunas, clubs, etc. There is another jacquard process called "yarn-dyed jacquard", that is, the logo or pattern on the towel can be distinguished by different colors, and the colors are clear and bright. There is no bump in the jacquard part, but the color of the front and back of the towel is just the opposite. This process generally requires a large number and is more suitable for high-end gifts.
Three, satin file
That is to say, weave a horizontal strip of satin pattern on the loop part of the two ends of the towel close to the plain cloth part, or weave a wider satin edge at one end, which we generally call "platinum satin". It is formed by warp float long thread, and it can also be formed by weft float thread. It can embroider clear patterns and logos on the cross section. This process is more used in star-rated hotels or high-end gifts.
What are the dimensions of the towel
At present, there are roughly four kinds of common towels on the market: square towel 25*25cm, children's towel 25*50cm, towel 35*75cm, bath towel 70*140cm.